What is the correct spelling for HUGRY?
This word (Hugry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HUGRY
- augury I don't agree with you; I regard it, on the contrary, as a favourable augury that my little beauty has retired.
- cry "Why, Mother-I didn't think-don't cry. For the young ones always cry. And the poor ones always need. And the sick ones always die. – Everything Stays the Same by Unknown Author
- curry "Well, it's either pickles or curry, whichever you like to call it," continued Bob.
- gary The inscription read: "To Pop, with deep affection, Gary."
- gory This day wilt thou either bring back in triumph the gory head and spoils of Aeneas, and we will avenge Lausus' agonies; or if no force opens a way, thou wilt die with me: for I deem not, bravest, thou wilt deign to bear an alien rule and a Teucrian lord.
- gray "She came against my will, full of a foolish idea of doing you good, and no power of mine could stop her," said Gray.
- grey An ugly little dwarf he was, all grey from head to foot.
- guru Guru brought us to the wrong place.
- hag All that long night she sat thus, and when morning dawned, it found her position unchanged, her tired eyes still fixed upon the hag.
- hairy He and his five hairy companions had been on the march since Dyta had risen, and even now the sun was hunting a new lair for the night.
- harry They would take me, he says; and-that's what Harry wants, mother.
- hegira But women were permitted to perform a subordinate part in the grand hegira, beside carrying their respective infants they manifested their patriotism by stealing all the jewels of gold and silver, all the rich silks and velvets from their Egyptian neighbors, all they could carry, according to the commands of Moses.
- henry How did I do, John Henry?
- hog We now considered how we were to carry our game home, for, although the distance was short, the hog was very heavy.
- Hagar While she sat there, the boy began to cry; and Jehovah heard the cry of the boy, and said, What troubles you, Hagar?
- GR TABLE VII Illiterate 21 1st Gr. 7 2d Gr. 11 3d Gr. 22 4th Gr. 44 5th Gr. 63 6th Gr. 51 7th Gr. 47 8th Gr. 120