What is the correct spelling for HUIGH?
This word (Huigh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUIGH
- height Betty rose and from her graceful height gazed down on me. His voice came to us from the neighbouring height: Oft could we see him driving full in view At mid-day when the sun was shining bright; What ill was on him, what he had to do, – Stanzas by William Wordsworth
- hi "Hi, they are coming this way," cried White Otter. Her mean mother steps then says to me "Hi!!" Decked Sally in the face and punched her in the eye – Lodi Dodi by Snoop Dogg
- hie Then hie with us to the dwelling of Hakon the jarl who hath a feast to-night.
- high A high head, and eyes like a thunderous night,-Eh?
- hue It was of a beautiful grey hue . Flowers of more mingled hue Than her purfled scarf can shew, – Comus by John Milton
- hug And when he asked me what I'd do if I should happen to meet him, I told him I would give him a good hug . Who loves to hug Someone gentle and warm like a rug – Feel What U Can't C by East 17
- huge Down fell the huge beasts, falling one above another.
- hugo "What have you to tell me, Hugo ?
- hush "The truth about-" "Hush!
- thigh Suddenly Victor slapped his thigh and rose.
- Ugh If you're going to-Ugh!
- Hugh Yes; I was the nurse who looked after you all three-when you and Mr. Arthur and Mr. Hugh were playfellows together."
- Hui Shatin Anglican Church (Chinese: 沙田堂) is a Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui (Anglican) church located in Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong.
- HUH "Jealous as a cat, huh, Red?
- highs Bradley gave Philly fans a glimpse of his potential in a contest against the Los Angeles Clippers in November, posting career highs of 28 points and 22 rebounds in a 97-83 victory.