What is the correct spelling for HUJUS?
This word (Hujus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HUJUS
- haggis It was not a sumptuous repast, the staple being a haggis, also broth with chunks of meat and barleycorns floating in it, the meat in strings by force of boiling.
- high It wouldn't be safe at high water, but there's no danger now.
- house Little Tommy Tittlemouse Lived in a little house; – Tommy Tittlemouse (Mother Goose rhyme) by Unknown Author
- humus A large amount of humus-making material may be gained by this means.
- hedges Set betting our hedges Trapped in the meshes – Full Frontal Fridays by Lamya
- hajis To confound confusion, the boatmen have moored their skiff half a dozen yards away from the shore, lest the porters should be unable to make more than double their fare from the Hajis.