What is the correct spelling for HUL?
This word (Hul) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUL
- haul Then he signed to me to haul in gently. I got nothing to haul. I'm carrying only a pocketful of dreams, A heartful of love, And they weigh nothing at all. – Travellin' Light by Cliff Richard
- hub A very true method of securing a hub to a shaft is to bore it larger than the shaft and to a taper of one inch to the foot.
- hud S: And, O my people! let not opposition to me make you guilty so that there may befall you the like of what befell the people of Nuh, or the people of Hud , or the people of Salih, nor are the people of Lut far off from you;
- hue But on the breath of the summer winds a rumor was wafted Sweeter than song of bird, or hue or odor of blossom.
- hug Pinney gave her a joyful hug .
- hula The parade features p'au riders, marching bands, hula halaus, and that years Aloha Festival Royal Court.
- hulk Groaning, crashing, crackling, the hulk lumbered on.
- hull The hull of the French frigate was now visible.
- hum Beyond that, it is its nature to hum and buzz.
- hun Destroyers to guard us from the Hun and his submarines, and to lay us a safe course through the mines.
- hurl The ocean roared like thunder, and I could hear it hurl itself in its fury against the rocks at the foot of the castle.
- hus 4. Is hwa fif and twintich, and heth er nen enga, sa ach ek man him ut sin hus to werane.
- hut "The first step I would wish you to take, however," continued the missionary, "is to go and bring to this hut my sweet friend Brighteyes and your own mother, Whitewing, who, you tell me, is still alive."
- Hal Hal went back to her work, feeling a little as if she had been swept off her feet; and she was not entirely without misgivings.
- Hui To understand how it took shape, we must go back to the time of Hui Tsung and observe the method of recruiting talent in the Academy which he founded.
- UL 250. Sujah ul Dowlah, his character, xi.
- JUL Jul. Cruel to me, though kind to your desert, My brother gives my person, not my heart; And I have left no other means to sue, But to you only, to be freed from you.
- HUH We've made a day of it, huh?"