What is the correct spelling for HUMAID?
This word (Humaid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HUMAID
- haida Haida deity; in the story of Master-carpenter and South-east, 318
- hard Twista got game, finna spit it to 'em hard Get your dame, put 'em on the boulevard – Holding Down The Game by twista
- head The sun, above the mountain's head, A freshening lustre mellow Through all the long green fields has spread, His first sweet evening yellow. – Table Turned, The by William Wordsworth
- hum Hark! Oh, hark! I can hear the bells!. . .Look! I can see her there, Fair as a dream. . .but it fades. . .And now -- I can hear the dreadful hum Of the crowded court. . .See! the Judge looks down. . . NOT GUILTY, my Lord, I swear. . . The bells -- I can hear the bells again!. . . Ethel, I come, I come!. . . – New Year's Eve by Robert W. Service
- humane He continued standing in a stooping position without moving his head so long as she held her arms round his shoulders; he called her an angel, kissed her on the forehead, declared that he now knew what course he must pursue as head of the house, and went out, carrying himself like an energetic humane man, who was conscious of having to perform an unpleasant but necessary duty.
- humanity Theodose loved the People, for he limited his love for humanity.
- humanoid Where do we draw the line between humanoid and non-human?
- hume By Fergus W. Hume 12. The Lone Inn.
- humid Though it had thundered almost the whole night, the air was still clogged with vapours, the mountains bathed in humid clouds, and the scene I had so warmly admired no longer discernible.
- humped The cats that were below felt him going up the tree and the cats that were above humped themselves up.
- mad Harry, you've gone mad!
- maid "I 'ates 'em, sir," he whispered to me as the Major turned his back; "I'm a maid-of-all-work to them 'orses.
- mid It was hard to believe they would run down a helpless motor-boat in mid-river, but Greasy swore to it, and about it.
- Amid Yet, amid her tears and humiliation, the old Prussian pride had flashed forth in one of her replies as the rainbow amidst the rain-storm.
- Had Jack had not forgotten.
- Ahmad Executive branch: chief of state and head of government: President Ahmad Tejan KABBAH (inaugurated 29 March 1996); election held 26-27 February 1996 (next to be held NA 2000) cabinet: Ministers of State appointed by the president with the approval of the House of Representatives; the cabinet is responsible to the president
55 words made from the letters HUMAID
3 letter words made from HUMAID:adh, aid, aim, dah, dam, dia, dim, ham, hud, hum, ida, iud, mad, mid, mud, uma.
4 letter words made from HUMAID:adhu, aiud, amdh, amud, dahi, dahu, damu, dhai, dham, dhau, diam, duah, haud, hmud, huai, huia, idah, mahu, maid, maui, muad, muda, mudi, muhd, muhi, udai.
5 letter words made from HUMAID:dahui, dhami, dihua, dumai, hamud, hamui, humid, idham, madhi, mahiu, maidu, udham, umida.