What is the correct spelling for HUMAIST?
This word (Humaist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUMAIST
- chemist But there is still much to be learned about quartz, felspar, and mica; for, as the chemist will tell us, these are not 'elementary substances.
- hearst Praise Hearst , who runs things here below.
- hoist And if she was to say to me, 'Abandon France, my Captain, and become my good husband'-and she has the money also-the fair France would go to the bottom, and the good ship Charron hoist the Union-jack."
- humanist The finds in monastery libraries of both countries in the humanist movement of the fifteenth century were especially rich.
- humanity O suffering, sad humanity !
- humid Morton went to her, as she struggled with the patient good-natured sister, and began to soothe and caress her, till she turned on him her large humid eyes, and said, mournfully, "Tu es mechant, tu.
- humorist His manner was straightforward and genial, and had in it the dignity of a gentleman, tempered, as it were, by the fun of the humorist .
- humus For surely and also according to his own opinion, those years were the humus for the fleurs du mal of his soul.
- maoist Manuel Rubén Abimael Guzmán Reynoso (American Spanish: [maˈnwel ruˈβen aβimaˈel ɡuzˈman reiˈnoso]; born 3 December 1934), also known by the nom de guerre Chairman Gonzalo (Spanish: Presidente Gonzalo), a former professor of philosophy, is the former leader of the Shining Path during the Maoist insurgency known as the internal conflict in Peru.
- mast 4, to embrace the mast , the ends of this fork being joined by string.
- mist Then he looked at me again and said: "Thing, sir, you are mist ake-mistaken me-mist-" Here Mrs. Schallibaum interrupted sharply: "The doctor thinks it's good for you to walk about.
- moist Its heat in the herbage was moist .
- Hast A right guess thou hast made.
- Hist Guapo's voice was well known to the creatures, and his "hist!"
- Hurst And I hope that by-and-by all Pendlepoint will be proud of the name of Tom Hurst .
197 words made from the letters HUMAIST
3 letter words made from HUMAIST:aim, ash, atm, ham, hat, hum, hus, hut, ism, mat, mis, mit, msh, mst, mus, mut, sam, sat, sha, sit, sth, stm, sum, tai, tam, tau, thm, tia, tiu, tsh, tum, uma, usa, uta.
4 letter words made from HUMAIST:aims, athi, atum, hams, hats, hits, huai, huat, huia, huit, hums, husi, huta, huts, itum, mahu, mash, mast, math, maui, mish, mist, muhi, musa, mush, must, muth, muti, sahi, sami, saum, sham, shia, shim, shit, shiu, shma, shua, shui, shum, shut, siah, siam, siau, siha, sihm, sima, sita, sium, smut, stih, stuh, suhm, suit, tahm, tahu, thai, thim, thua, thum, thus, tihm, tihs, timu, tsui, tsum, tuah, tuam, tuis, tumi, tums, tush, uitm, umit, ushi, utah.
5 letter words made from HUMAIST:aitus, amish, ashim, ashti, athis, atish, authi, hamui, hamus, hasti, hatsu, hauts, himsa, hitam, huias, humas, hutia, iamsu, ihtsm, ihusm, isamu, ishta, ishum, ismah, mahiu, mahut, maish, maist, maius, mashi, mashu, masih, mathi, maths, mathu, mausi, mauts, misua, mitau, mitha, mithu, muist, musha, mushi, musth, mutai, mutha, muthi, mutis, sahti, sahtu, samui, samut, sathi, sauti, shami, shamu, shati, shima, shita, shtum, shuai, shuma, sitha, sithu, smita, smith, suita, sumti, taihu, tamus, tasim, thaim, thami, thams, thuma, tihua, timah, tisma, tsahi, tsiam, tuism, tumah, tumsa, usami, utami, uthai.