What is the correct spelling for HUMAMS?
This word (Humams) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUMAMS
- humus He pocketed the tooth before Kurt saw it and delved farther, approaching the alley's end, which was carpeted with a humus of moldering cardboard, leaves, and road turds blown or washed there.
- harms Next thing, I think, will be the description Pastor Harms gives of that old church which Hermann Billing built; Hermann the duke, I mean.
- humps If there were a sea on the moon, its humps would be a good deal bigger; but there probably is no sea there, and if there were, the earth's tides are more interesting to us, at any rate to begin with.
- hams I laughingly said that he would probably first be taken to see the most wonderful sight there, which was said to be the slaughter houses, with new machines so perfected that the hog driven in at one end came out hams at the other before its squeal was out of one's ears.
- HEMS He was not a man, indeed, who dealt in hems and haws-did not require to sleep upon a simple question-and is not a person whose course is to be stopped, as many little big men are, by two straws crossed.
37 words made from the letters HUMAMS
4 letter words made from HUMAMS:amum, hams, hums, mahm, mahu, mams, mash, muma, musa, mush, saum, sham, shma, shua, shum, suhm.
3 letter words made from HUMAMS:ash, ham, hum, hus, mam, msh, mum, mus, sam, sha, sum, uma, usa.
5 letter words made from HUMAMS:hamms, hamus, humas, mashu, masum, musha, shamu, shuma.