What is the correct spelling for HUMANSA?
This word (Humansa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HUMANSA
- haman They call us sharks, Belz, but compared with such a Haman we ain't even sardines.
- human He would bring the marvellous human figure before our eyes.
- humane It is surely a humane act to remove the horns of cattle that are confined in small yards and pastures, and prevent them from painfully, or seriously, injuring one another.
- humanism From this point of view their movement has been called the new humanism.
- humanist As he wished the world to see him, he beheld himself: one who entirely put aside mere personal feelings: one in whom parental duty, based on the science of life, was paramount: a Scientific Humanist, in short.
- humanize Were it possible for them to get the world to believe that Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln, all prayed, had faith, and were washed in the blood of the Lamb, would that prove the inspiration of their Bible, harmonize its contradictions, put a ray of reason in its gross absurdities, or humanize the first one of its numerous bloody barbarities?
- humanly An efficient girl at the telephone sends numbers through as quickly as is humanly possible, but even then she is often scolded by nervous and harassed men who expect more than can really be done.
- humanness Now, looking back over the years, I would guess that both this husband and wife were "poor souls" struggling with their humanness as best they could.
- humans Which was much too fast for mere humans to follow.
- humus We well know that marine plants cannot derive a supply of humus for their nourishment through their roots.
- manse Among the many treasured letters of Hawthorne's is one written from the Old Manse.
- Hans All the time One-eyed Hans was brushing away the sparks that clung to his clothes.
- hums The houses of Hums are built around a square area into which all the rooms open, and the open space or court of the mission-house was very large.
- Huns In the distance sounded the tumult from the plundered town, in which the Huns of Belisarius, in spite of his command, burned and murdered, and did not even spare the churches, until the general himself, rushing amongst them with his drawn sword, put a stop to the cruel work of destruction.