What is the correct spelling for HUMB?
This word (Humb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUMB
- dumb He might have been deaf, dumb , and blind.
- hub He drove recklessly; where necessary he disregarded fences and pushed across pastures that were hub deep; he even burst through occasional thickets in defiance of axle and tire.
- hum "Indeed, Dr Bolter-I assure you-I am shocked-I hardly know-the young ladies have been kept in-I only discovered-" "Hum!"
- hume "Lieutenant Hume told me he was the gardener's son," she protested, "or at least he called the gardener's wife 'Mother Susan.
- hump There is one way in which these mild-eyed, hump -backed creatures occasionally assert themselves which is somewhat original, and commands our hearty approval.
- numb The Gul Moti, numb with weariness, had held on with her last ounce of strength.
- thumb Naturally it slipped off-a man's thumb -ring!
- hums Maire hums a tune as she goes to the mirror.