What is the correct spelling for HUMIDI?
This word (Humidi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUMIDI
- hide Then she went slowly to her bed to hide her trembling, and lay down. Hide thee, And ever my heart through the night shall with knowledge abide thee, – Hymns Of The Marshes. by Sidney Lanier
- hindi -Jangli-gilheri, Hindi ; Shekra, Mahrathi; Kesannalu, Canarese of the Halapyks.
- hum Who seems so dumb How come a trip to mcdonald's Is making her hum? – Miss Byrd by Unknown Author
- humped He threw up his eyes at the windows, humped his body and drove away.
- mid It was mid -winter; the air was keen, and there was floating ice in the river.
- Hid Her aunt watched her till the shrubbery hid her at a turn in the walk.
- Heidi Heidi tenderly stroked the two goats in turn, running first to one side of them and then the other, and jumping about in her glee at the pretty little animals.