What is the correct spelling for HUMIN?
This word (Humin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUMIN
- homing Her hands flew out to him like two little homing birds, and she followed them-home.
- hominy He could smell de ham and hominy fryin' in de skillet at de houses whar he pass, en' hit meck hi' mouf water lack a hoss wid de slobbers.
- hum I send you my rogue'-Hum!
- human I've got something I must talk out, you're the only human being, Dodo-I must talk to some one, or I shall go mad!"
- humane In the case of Van Straalen, the services rendered by him to the provinces during his long and honorable career, had been so remarkable, that even the Blood-Council, in sending his case to Alva for his sentence, were inspired by a humane feeling.
- humans In the end, for some obscure reason-obscure to humans, that is-Sipar's loyalty had been to the Cytha.
- hume His views are to be found scattered through very many of his ordinary scientific writings, but are specially set forth in a volume on Hume, which he wrote for Mr. John Morley's series, English Men of Letters, and in essays on Berkeley and on Descartes, all of which are republished in the Collected Essays.
- humid The only consolation one gets from noting that it isn't humid is that if it were, one couldn't live at all.
- humming Out in the kitchen Anne was humming too.
- humor Mr. Foster did not seem in the mood to argue the question, but responded with genial good humor.
- hump In this sense people say of Eugenics, "After all, whenever we discourage a schoolboy from marrying a mad negress with a hump back, we are really Eugenists."
- hun One side can force a war-as the Hun did.
- hymen He wonders very much at my anchorite's life, and in order to divert me from it, endeavours to draw me into the hidden current of rustic gallantries which he indulges in while awaiting the day of Hymen.
- hymn One of them had just given out a hymn, and he and all the rest were singing it.
- min Sure and it's Bart yander wid two min.
- Fuming He must be ordering and fidgetting, and fuming.
- Harming She cries: Self-harming jealousy!
- Hemming Thrown it to her servants, and here I must steal myself a drink,-yes, Hemming!
- Hamlin H. Dietz, 45 N. Y. C. J. M. Dushane, 142 N. Y. S. G. Hamlin, 134 N. Y. W. L. Hubbell, 17 Conn.
- Harmon I can tell you who he is-he is Frank Harmon.