What is the correct spelling for HUMMID?
This word (Hummid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUMMID
- hermit Would it not be better to live the life of a hermit ?
- humid He saw her eyes humid upon Macartney, her hand at rest on his arm.
- hummer In the light of the testimony to which you refer, I should conclude, with you, that the male hummer must occasionally assist in the care of the young, but I am very sure that this is not usually, if indeed often, the case.
- humming The trees sang and played like humming bees on a fine summer day, when the sun beams down upon them from a clear sky.
- humped She humped at the first line, flashed across the remainder, and in a lowered voice asked- 'Sister in the house?
- summit They even thought of the course they should take on arriving at the summit -level, for they knew that there was an open plain above.