What is the correct spelling for HUMOUR?
This word (Humour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HUMOUR
- homer No criticism can throw any trustworthy light on the personal position, the pursuits and aims, the outward and inward experience of Homer.
- hour It can't be for long, for the hour is late, you know."
- hum Wen he failed, his books showed that he was worth two hundred thousand dollars, and yet he didn't have money enough to get his wife hum to his father's.
- hume The "impressions" of Hume, e.
- hummer "This article about the Cattlemen's Association is a hummer-if I may be allowed the phrase.
- humor "No, I will not fight-about nothing," Lionel said, with perfect good-humor.
- humour The captain, however, looked in not very good humour at having to go so far from home.
- humus Don't try to produce crops without maintaining the humus supply in the soil.
- rumour Dolph now learned from the worthy sexton the consternation and rumour to which his mysterious disappearance had given rise.
- tumour Many persons will be disposed to believe that Mrs Piper's tumour is the explanation of her mediumship, particularly as the mediumship only appeared after the tumour.
- humors She was in the worst of humors, having just been opening her husband's trunk, where she found the numerous articles which had been stowed away by Nancy Scovandyke.