What is the correct spelling for HUMSN?
This word (Humsn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUMSN
- haman Yes, my friends, I say to you what I said in North Carolina and in the same words: I would hang every man higher than Haman who would attempt to resist by force the execution of any provision of the Constitution which our fathers made and bequeathed to us.
- hamsun Hamsun was born in the country, of and among peasants.
- humane And the more that men's minds are cleared, the more that the results of science are frankly accepted, the more that poetry and eloquence come to be received and studied as what in truth they really are,-the criticism of life by gifted men, alive and active with extraordinary power at an unusual number of points;-so much the more will the value of humane letters, and of art also, which is an utterance having a like kind of power with theirs, be felt and acknowledged, and their place in education be secured.
- humans For instance, had the question been posed him by some wizard potent to arrange the lives of humans, whether he would sooner let Cloom or Miss Grey slip away from him, he would not have hesitated.
- humus The action of humus, then, as we have explained it above, is chiefly of value in gaining time.
- hymen After all, the lamp of Hymen will be gilt, and the vessel will reconcile one to the odor of the flame.
- hymn Then she became very red in the face, and opening her hymn-book, kept her eyes on its pages till Mr. Goldthwaite came in.
- hams Though eaten in France, Germany, and other countries, and pronounced to make excellent hams, we in Britain despise him as food, though I see no reason why he should not be quite as good as any pork.
- HEMS The colour of the dress was of the purest white, but its hems, or borders, were richly embroidered.