What is the correct spelling for HUMUN?
This word (Humun) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUMUN
- haman "If it seem good unto the king," said Esther, "let the king and Haman come this day unto the banquet that I have prepared for him."
- hamsun But, as a matter of fact, Hamsun has no need of extraneous influences to invest his characters with originality.
- herman I'm ashamed to say, Mr. Repton, that my knowledge of the Herman Merl class may be greater than yours.
- homing They hastened like homing pigeons which do not look behind.
- hominy Your Jomini, or Hominy , or whatever you call him, not only understood Napoleon's temperament, but understood war and understood tactics.
- hum It was all in keeping with the room and the house, and the city round them; for her ears had not yet ceased to notice the hum of distant wheels.
- human The preacher does not address himself to any single side of human life.
- humane The cows themselves were of a poor character, and in truth as poorly treated, for the hay was made badly-carelessly harvested, and the grass itself not of good quality-nor were the men always very humane , thinking little of knocking the animals about.
- humans If he had to, he would stamp out these creatures who were called "humans."
- hume Even in Scotland they made no serious attempt to suppress Hume ; he had only to cover his opinions by some decent professions of belief.
- humming "Humming bird," suggested Helen.
- humor Kent was not in the mood to see the humor of anything in particular.
- humour But habit is strong, and grows stronger the more we humour it.
- hump I've got the hump !
- humus Soils that are rich in humus are usually very fertile.
- hun On the East Coast much the same life as on the South, save that the wind, as if Hun -sent, found its way more savagely to the skin.
- hymen Nay, they would suggest those frescoes of the Italian villas where Hymen and Cupid, two immortal boys, always precede the happy pair.
- hymn But there was no hymn -book here.
- Mun If he says anything about it we mun-we mun try to look cheerful."
- hummus So she went to her earthen jar and took a big double handful of hummus and put them into the priest's pocket, and said no more.
- Harmon 7. There we met a man named Harmon and whom we found very entertaining.
- hums We rise at five or sooner: while my Husband combs his Hair, he commonly hums or sings some Psalm or Hymn, versing it, maybe, as he goes on.