What is the correct spelling for HUMUNLY?
This word (Humunly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUMUNLY
- homely She came back to her work, catching eagerly at the homely suggestion of duty.
- homily I shall be sorry also to deprive you of Mr. Hall's sincere friendly homily , with all its racy Yorkshireisms; but here I must stay.
- hominy The animal suggested bacon and hominy and hoe-cake, everything except the ghostly.
- human "Thrue for you," said the Queen, "we have our own food and drink, but it's not the same that we get from human people.
- humane But he was humane .
- humanely You've some fine pieces," Francie humanely replied.
- humanity Perhaps we should assume that the gods have, during this short time, allowed humanity this rapid progress.
- humanly At the end of such a double summer, to measure things humanly , I might be able to go to see you at Hampstead.
- humans But, indeed, now I do think that they did be come downward to that warm Country, a great while gone, and so to have new life and to breed through a great age, and this way to have set a pattern unto the Humans .
- humble He had always been a favourite with his commander, who bent mournfully over him, as he was placed beside his more humble shipmates.
- humbly Bet did as she was told, and then said humbly , "I shan't talk unless you wish me to talk;" and the poor girl settled herself by the window till a bell rang.
- hymnal The new hymnal of praise.
- manly Such a manly fellow!