What is the correct spelling for HUMUR?
This word (Humur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HUMUR
- ham A few minutes later he brought a dish of ham and eggs from the galley, and slapped it down on the table.
- hem They told their excited hearers that the English had formed a deliberate scheme to root out the whole Indian race, and, with that design, had already begun to hem them in with settlements on the one hand, and a chain of forts on the other.
- hm Officers, take them, hm, hm, to Number Seven.
- homer Did you really care much for Homer?
- hour It was an anxious hour to Morgan and Calhoun.
- hum Listen-she has begun to read upstairs; there's the sound of a steady hum.
- hume The seamen sided with Hume and Cochrane.
- hummer A warbler entered the tree, and after a while ventured upon the branch where the hummer was sitting.
- humor Homer frowned at her, for the moment being in no mood for humor.
- humour Crothers was in an ill humour.
- hump All this time I hadn't seen even the flap of his ears, and I were still on his spoor, when I just flung myself inter a hump o' grass and chawed on to a stick o' biltong.
- humus Humus, as a source of carbonic acid in cultivated lands, is not only useful as a means of increasing the quantity of carbon-an effect which in most cases may be very indifferent for agricultural purposes-but the mass of the plant having increased rapidly in a short time, space is obtained for the assimilation of the elements of the soil necessary for the formation of new leaves and branches.
- Him Would it come to him?...