What is the correct spelling for HUP?
This word (Hup) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUP
- cup 33. Out then went Gudrun, Atli to meet, with a golden cup to do her duty to the king. Fill up! fill up!-- the brim of the cup Is the part that aye holdeth the toothsomest sup! – Witches' Frolic, The by Richard Harris Barham
- hap And noo ye 'ill just get up aside me in the front, and Mistress Hoo 'ill hap ye round, for we maunna let ye come tae ony ill the first day yir oot, or we 'ill never hear the end o't."
- hip Her oldest son, who on account of hip disease was not fit for hard work, helped her, and the youngest was Ortel, who had carried Eva's basket on the day of her dead mother's consecration.
- hop "For she was living in a shop, In a glass case, this treasure, Where she could neither run nor hop , With weary months of leisure.
- hub Goodness knows I've done my duty to him as a mother; now, hub , you have a turn.