What is the correct spelling for HUR?
This word (Hur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUR
- bur Such barbarisms, which stamp upon the tales their age and their nation, should be respected by an editor, as the hardy emblem of his country was venerated by the Poet of Scotland: The rough bur -thistle spreading wide Amang the bearded bear, I turn'd the weeder-clips aside, And spared the symbol dear.
- cur A lean brown cur lay by the rotten log serving for a door step, too lazy or too near dead from starvation to lift its voice at the intrusion of a stranger.
- fur Aye, an' we find it hard enough t' pay fur what we're in now!
- hour As for her son, she took him up to his room and there they stayed for an hour , and then he came out and she was left in the house alone.
- hr The Diesel, installed on the Stinson-Detroiter, it was said, now has had 200 hr .
- hub Some of you men yank the hub out of it.
- hud No, she is in Boston, and Uncle Hud says will stay there until the army leaves Virginia.
- hue The moon was low, and the dark purple hue of the night blackened the snows.
- hug Convince yourself that you are a martyr if you can, and hug your martyrdom.
- hum He felt that the whole group was watching hum , and he knew that if he looked back and caught another glimpse of Fred De Garmo's sneering face he would feel compelled to strike it a blow.
- hun The obvious corollary to this was that he must be presented with evidence which would make him think me a fellow Hun .
- hurl But the weapon did not fly; before he could hurl it a German boy leaped from below against the warrior, and thrust his little spear into the arm-pit, now unprotected by his suit of mail.
- hurt I hope no one was hurt , Jupp?
- hus So at the Hus -Ting he appeared, The farmer of Yriar, Iron-Beard, On horseback, in an attitude defiant.
- hut Stas returned to the hut and related the incident to Nell, while she listened with curiosity and fear, opening wide her eyes and repeating every little while: "You see what would have happened without the King."
- ur The writer would rather represent it as ur -r-r, ur -r-r, ur -r-r-r-r-a low grunting sound not unlike the call of the red turtle-dove.
- Her Mrs. North opened her door softly.
- Our That is our room, mother.
- Hui In the reign of Hui Tsung of the Sung dynasty, near the capital of the East, on the borders of the Lake of Clearness of Gold, a new wine pavilion had just been opened, under the sign of The Quick Hedge.
- EUR The man who makes the offer is not only the most unscrupulous, but is likely to become one of the most powerful men in Eur -men I know.
- THUR We left Winterthur on foot, as the bridge over the river Thur was under repair, and not passable for a carriage, and as we wished to approach the fall of the Rhine by this road.
- HUH "Huh, I guess we're all crazy," answered Wiley, laughing shortly.