What is the correct spelling for HURAH?
This word (Hurah) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HURAH
- aura After a moment I realized that they gleamed even more than was natural; I perceived once more that strange "aura" which had been noticed at the mass-meeting; and by means of it I noticed an even more startling thing.
- hare It was a small brown hand and she held it in such a manner, knuckles upward, and imparted to it so cunning and peculiar a movement that it assumed quite an uncanny resemblance to a tiny and shrinking hare .
- hera Don Diego de Almagro hera a la contra que a todos dezia si, y con pocos lo cumplia.
- here Why was he here ?
- hero "A hero of mine," said Betty.
- herr I am hopeless, am I not, Herr Arthmann?
- hire Each crew, as I have said, has got supplies at the fishing station; it has also got fishing materials, and it may have to pay the hire , or instalments of the price, of its boat.
- hoary Once outside, under the wide blue sky in the free open air of the country, he drew a long, long breath of pleasure, and quickly found a hidden corner in the cleft of the hoary trunk of an olive-tree, where no passer-by could see him.
- hooray When baby stands upon his base, Just after having kicked, Upon his Scandinavian face Appears the legend, "Licked"; But when he orders out a sub, We well may hip-hooray- Chicago has the winning club When Baby doesn't play.
- houri It was a consequence of this that never did the sun in his course light on man half so godly stalwart, on woman half so houri -lovely, as in stern and stout old Sparta.
- hr So stelle ich sie gegen die Malerei und beklage, dass Hr .
- hula May Deland, whose ripple of hip and droop of eyelid are too subtle for censorship, walks through her hula -hula dance, much of her abandon abandoned.
- hurl Yes, the more the dear critics hurl abuse, the more the darling public rushes out to Boot's.
- huron "Huron College faithfully fulfilled its trust and served its designed end.
- hurrah With them, and on all the vessels in the offing, Ned saw something which had never before seemed to shine so splendidly, and it brought the hot blood fiercely from his heart to his cheeks, because he could not just then break out into a hurrah for the Stars and Stripes.
- hurry "We must consider," said he; "there is no need to hurry .
- hurt That was because it hurt so.
- hush A perfect hush fell on all.
- Hiram Hiram had to dispose of very considerable resources; his receipts must have been far in excess of Solomon's.
- Hugh Somehow the story got out, and Hugh was very scornful because the boys had given their lunch to a deserter.
- Uriah The husband Uriah was fighting for the king, yet David was base enough to steal his wife's virtue during Uriah 's absence in the field of battle.
- HRH Hunt JP formally opens Bishop Auckland Technical College on Woodhouse Lane 1962 - New 4 storey block added including Gym and Library 1988 - Access to Higher Education for adults 1993 - New Corporation (governing body) established to govern the estate and staff of the College 1994 - Joanna Tait appointed Principal/Chief Executive 2007 - First phase of the brand new Bishop Auckland College opened to students 2008 - HRH The Princess Royal officially opens first phase of the new building 2010 - Anne Isherwood appointed Principal/Chief Executive.
- RAH It had drizzled at times during the afternoon, but before the final "Rah, rah, Brimfield!
- HUH So that's his game, huh?
- hurrahs The graders greeted this information with loud hurrahs .
- huzzah She waved her scarf and cried: Huzzah !