What is the correct spelling for HURMOUR?
This word (Hurmour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HURMOUR
- armour Then Saul threw himself upon his sword, and the armour -bearer followed the example of the king.
- harbour Hence the harbour -city of Elath was lost to the Phenicians also, and the Ophir trade at an end, a century and a half after it began.
- harm Why, you'd do more harm than good.
- homer The knowledge and admiration of Homer which stimulated him to the composition of his greatest work, might have been acquired in any centre of Greek culture.
- hour Then, too, it was the dinner hour .
- hum There was a pause then, and they both seemed to be listening to the hum of voices in the next room; and then Grey Stuart said to herself, softly: "Should I hate him if he did?"
- hume Hume was only talking of his old nurse.
- hummer Chet Miller was heard to say that the Kicker was a "hummer," and no one ascribed his praise of the paper to thanks for the appearance of his name therein, for all who would have criticized were silenced by the appearance of their own names.
- humor "Perhaps I have," said he, with perfect good-humor.
- humour There is a quiet humour in it which is very taking, and there is a curious knowledge of books which is really very sound."
- humus As soils are cultivated, the tendency is for the humus to become "burned out" and to have a reduced moisture-holding capacity.
- murmur There was a murmur of agreement from the others, and then a moment of silence, in which, I know, the men were thinking.
- rumor "Of course not," said Stephen, cheerfully; "though I would not say but there was some excuse for the rumor .
- rumour A rumour that Parliament was to be dissolved had sent them down again.
- tumour About that time she suffered from a tumour , caused by a blow from a sledge, and she feared cancer.
- humors The moment his bad humors were over, she looked on him as reformed; and when he uttered worldliness, she persuaded herself he was but jesting.
37 words made from the letters HURMOUR
3 letter words made from HURMOUR:hmo, hum, mho, ohm, orr, rho, rom, rum, uro.
4 letter words made from HURMOUR:homr, horr, hour, humo, huor, hurm, huru, huur, muhr, muhu, muro, muru, orum, rohm, rohu, roum, ruhm, ruhr, rumo, umoh, umur, uour, urmo, uroh.
5 letter words made from HURMOUR:humor, murro, ohrum, rumor.