What is the correct spelling for HURNING?
This word (Hurning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HURNING
- burning You don't need to keep the light burning . and go up the chain the pages keep turning and burning the rage is concerning the day is becomming disarming – Clash Of The Titans / Dust by cypress hill
- churning Preserving Butter depends upon the treatment immediately after churning . Amidst the burnin', we'll be churnin' – When The World Ends by dave matthews band
- cunning Because of his great cunning , the Indians think he is possessed of an evil spirit.
- darning For my own part, I have resigned myself to single blessedness, staying at home cooking dinners and darning stockings while you are out making your fortunes.
- harding You guess "Mrs. Warren G. Harding ."
- herding There was an exodus of well-dressed, nice-looking women from dining-room to terrace, and conscious that I ought to have been herding among their maids, I fled with haste and humility.
- herring I felt inclined to get up and address to him the following lucid question: "If when you spare a herring you are only being oikonomikal, for what oikos are you being nomikal?"
- Dunning Towards morning, while it was yet dark, the Red Eric floated, and Captain Dunning , who had paced the deck all night with a somewhat impatient tread, called to the mate-"Now, Mr Millons, man the boats, and let some of the hands stand-by to trim the sails to the first puff of wind."
- Earning I was two years and a half in earning $600 to pay for myself the second time.
- Gunning "I wonder would they let me go out gunning with it?" thought Andy.
- Corning When the wind comes up from a southerly point, when high, thin clouds, gradually growing thicken, spread over the sky, and the barometer begins to fall, then it is known that a storm is corning.
65 words made from the letters HURNING
5 letter words made from HURNING:ghuri, grihn, gruhn, gunnr, gurin, hiung, hugin, hurin, ihurg, inrun, irgun, nguni, nhung, nigun, ringu, runin, uhrin, uring.
4 letter words made from HURNING:gihn, gnrn, grih, grin, grui, guhn, hing, hinn, hnin, hugi, hung, huni, inhg, innu, irun, nigh, ning, ninh, nung, rhun, ring, rugh, rugi, ruin, rung, ughi, ugni, unni.
3 letter words made from HURNING:gin, gnu, gui, gun, gur, hin, hug, hun, inh, inn, ngu, nig, nun, rig, rug, run, unh, uni, urn.