What is the correct spelling for HURRYS?
This word (Hurrys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HURRYS
- harris Harris says in his report to Gen.
- harry "You must please yourself, of course, Harry ," was the perfectly good-humoured reply.
- heresy "It's worse than heresy ," said Miss Channing briskly.
- hurry But why the hurry ?
- Houris His mind runs on the houris promised to the faithful after death, and he says that these pleasures are "part of the delights of paradise awarded by Allah as a foretaste of what is waiting for us, namely delights a thousand times superior, and above which only the sight of the Benevolent is to be placed."
- Hurries If the work be pressing, they must be attended to by deputy; if not, he hurries home himself; for although in these days bee-keeping is no longer what it used to be, yet the old-fashioned folk take a deep interest in the bees still.
- hurrahs Virginia was always insane enough to be opposed to the Bank of the United States, and therefore hurrahs for the veto.