What is the correct spelling for HUSBAIN?
This word (Husbain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUSBAIN
- holbein The presses and types were afterwards bought by Cromwell, and the work was subsequently finished and published in 1539. The work had an engraved title-page, ascribed to Holbein , and the price was fixed at ten shillings per copy unbound, and twelve shillings bound.
- housing The bear-skin housing of my saddle pleased them very much, and my boots of unblacked leather, which they compare to the deer-hide moccasins which they wear for winter hunting.
- housman Housman asked them to dinner to-night; they accepted.
- husband Shall he not then be her husband ?"
- husking In summer, they often enjoyed a feast of green corn, roasted or boiled, and when it was gathered, in autumn, they assisted the farmer in husking it.
- hussein For to Hussein Khan, practised mountaineer that he was, this was after all more or less strange country, and he was shaping his course only by reckoning.
- huston The by-election was held due to the incumbent Liberal MP, William Huston Dodd, being appointed as a Judge of the High Court of Justice in Ireland 1907-24.
- sabin Mr. Sabin moved a little in his chair.
- sabine This position being needed for Michelangelo's David, in 1506, Judith was moved to the Loggia to the place where the Sabine group now is.
- Harbin Apostolic Administration of Prizren, a former diocese (and later titular bishopric) in Kosovo (ex-Yugoslavian autonomous province in Serbia) (in 1969 absorbed by Skopje in the present Republic of Macedonia), restored in 2000, immediately subject to Rome Apostolic Administration of Uzbekistan, predominantly Islamic former Soviet Republic in Central Asia, immediately subject to Rome, founded in 1997 as a mission sui juris and promoted in 2005 Apostolic Administration of Harbin in the Peoples Republic of China, immediately subject to Rome, established in 1935, with a cathedral, with two incumbents, a bishop without papal mandate since 2012 and a papal nominee since 2011.
- Sabina Sabina and her young man faded away into the crowd.
193 words made from the letters HUSBAIN
3 letter words made from HUSBAIN:ain, ani, ans, anu, ash, bai, ban, bin, bns, bsh, bun, bus, han, hin, hub, hun, hus, inh, nab, nib, nsu, nub, sha, sib, sin, sub, sun, unh, uni, uns, usa.
4 letter words made from HUSBAIN:ainu, anhu, anus, asin, bahi, bahn, bahu, banh, bans, bash, basi, basu, baun, bhan, bhau, bias, biau, bihn, bihu, bins, binu, bisu, bnai, bnhi, buah, buha, buhi, buhn, buin, buna, buns, bush, busi, habi, hani, hasn, haub, haun, hisn, hsun, huai, huan, hubs, huia, huna, huni, husi, husn, insh, inus, nabs, nabu, nash, nsui, nubs, sabu, sahi, sanh, saun, sbih, shan, shia, shin, shiu, shua, shui, shun, siah, sian, siau, siba, sibu, siha, snub, suan, subh, suib, suin, ubin, ushi.
5 letter words made from HUSBAIN:anhui, anush, ashin, ashun, asuni, aunis, bahns, bahun, banhu, banis, bansi, banus, bashi, bashu, basin, bhasi, bhaun, bhuna, bihan, bisha, bishu, bunas, busan, busha, bushi, busia, habis, hanis, hansi, hanus, hasib, hinau, hinba, hisba, hsian, hsuan, huias, huina, hunas, husan, husin, husna, ibahn, ibans, ibusa, ihusb, insha, isbah, ishun, nabih, naish, nashi, nasib, nihau, nisba, nubia, sabih, sabin, sahib, sahin, sahni, shabi, shabu, shaib, shain, shian, shibu, shina, shuai, shuba, sinha, siuan, suban, subha, subhi, subia, subin, suina, sunia, unhas, usain, usian.