What is the correct spelling for HUY?
This word (Huy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HUY
- buy "I can buy 'things' any time. Come closer you! I like to see what I buy... The usual price, for just a slice of your pie – Lovely Ladies by Unknown Author
- guy "Neither's that other guy . Maybe her eye is on just some other guy And I'll forever be that fella on the side she passes me by – I Don't Know by Jamie Foxx
- hay Down into the hay bounced Bunny, and Sue bounced after him. Patching the roof and pitching the hay Is not my idea of a perfect day – Extraordinary by Unknown Author
- hub Some Hub dialect she didn't know.
- hud S: And when Our decree came to pass, We delivered Hud and those who believed with him with mercy from Us, and We delivered them from a hard chastisement.
- hue As often as she lingered by the spring she wetted her stubborn hair to smooth it, and washed her face with as much zeal as if she thought she should succeed in washing the dark hue out of her skin.
- hug I could hug -I-You bet I'm thankful.
- hum When the hum of the bell through the morning silence was still and dead, he was still and dead with it."
- hun Maybe they knew of the abominable war the Hun was to wage.
- hus Sin. Rejoice, and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Hus : to thee also shall the cup come, thou shalt be made drunk, and naked.
- hut He then mounted his horse, and rode back to his solitary hut .
- Hey You can't find out where he gets all that india-rubber, hey Willems?
- Huey During his stay at Burketown he became the guest of Mr. Surveyor Sharkey on Sweers Island, and met Miss Huey , sister of Mrs. Edkins, late of Mount Cornish Station, who became the second Mrs. Corfield.
- Hui Hebei is planning to re-organise the administrative divisions with an addition of three new prefecture-level cities, all to be located adjacent to Beijing and named in regard to their position with respect to the national capital: Jingbei (京北市, meaning "North of Capital") will be carved from two counties in Zhangjiakou: Huailai and Zhuolu Jingnan (京南市, meaning "South of Capital") will compose of a county-level city in Baoding: Zhuozhou Jingdong (京东市 meaning "East of Capital") will consist of three county-level administrative divisions in todays Langfang: Sanhe, Xianghe, and Dachang (Hui).
- HWY The generally nameless western shoreline from Lake Almanor West to the town of Chester, starting at Goose Bay and ending at the termination of the large diversion channel that mitigates high-waters in the Feather River above Chester The northern shoreline from Chester, running northeast then southwest, and back to Hwy 36; includes the mouth of Benner and Last Chance creeks and seasonal springs Much of the southern shore of the lake is in the Lassen National Forest, so recreation management is shared by PG&E and the United States Forest Service.
- HUH Looks as if Snipy must have had his eye on you, huh?