What is the correct spelling for HV?
This word (Hv) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HV
- av "Sorra a timpt," rejoined Kildare, reluctantly surrendering the glasses to the gunner, a grey ex-sergeant of R.F.A., "sorra a timpt, knowin', as the Docthur knows, that do what he will and thry as he may, no bullut will do more than graze the hide av him, or sing in his ear."
- cv Adjectival(s): Cape Verdean Demonym(s): Cape Verdeans Etymology: Name of Cape Verde ISO country codes: CV, CPV, 132 ISO region codes: See ISO 3166-2:CV Internet country code top-level domain: .
- ha Ha, colonel, is this your friendly visit?
- he Yes, it is he.
- hf BEE, s. G 195; Bees, pl. B 4582, D 1693, E 2422, I 468; Been, pl. F 204; B 3. m 7. 3; T. ii. 193, 1356; HF. 1522.
- H D.H. Hill was brought up into third line, and the shattered brigades of A.P. Hill were withdrawn to the rear.