What is the correct spelling for HVE?
This word (Hve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HVE
- eve To-morrow is Christmas Eve , and eve ry one is happy except me.
- have Right: If I could have been there.
- he What did he forget?
- hie And he bade AlRahwan hie to his own home.
- hive They fly round, hovering about over the spot for a long time before they discover the fresh position of the hive .
- hue While Porcupine and I, deeply impressed, were looking at the dance with absorbing interest, a sudden hue and cry was raised about half a block off.
- Ave Since the middle of the thirteenth century the Creed, the Lord's Prayer, together with the Benedicite, Gratias, Ave Maria, Psalms, and other matter, were taught also in the Latin schools, where probably Luther, too, learned them.
- Hove Being now high water, as we thought, hove a strain upon the stern anchor, as I found the ship must go off that way, if at all, but all we could do was to no purpose, she not being afloat by a foot or more, notwithstanding we had hove overboard 40 or 50-ton weight; but as this was not sufficient, we continued to lighten her by every method we could think of.
- I've I've as much right to be here as you 'ave.