What is the correct spelling for HVIN?
This word (Hvin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HVIN
- avian Niger degree of risk: very high food or waterborne diseases: bacterial and protozoal diarrhea, hepatitis A, and typhoid fever vectorborne disease: malaria water contact disease: schistosomiasis animal contact disease: rabies respiratory disease: meningococcal meningitis note: highly pathogenic H5N1 avian influenza has been identified in this country; it poses a negligible risk with extremely rare cases possible among US citizens who have close contact with birds (2009)
- avon Still less could the ladies later comprehend how some of their number had been guilty of innuendos-or worse-against the well-known Bard of Avon.
- even You're even afraid of uncle.
- fain I have just received your kind and rational letter, and would fain hide my face, glowing with shame for my folly.
- Devin The Canon (podcast), a film podcast by Devin Faraci and Amy Nicholson Canon (film), a 1964 Canadian animated short based on the canon musical form
- Ervin Morris Ervin Broadnax (February 9, 1931 – February 17, 2009), sometimes credited as Luvel Broadnax (the name of his first wife), was an American songwriter for Motown in the 1960s, most notably working with Stevie Wonder with whom, along with Clarence Paul, he co-wrote Aretha Franklin's hit "Until You Come Back to Me (That's What Im Gonna Do)".
- Evan Evan was happy all forenoon.
- DVINA Although the Caspian Sea is endorheic, its main tributary, the Volga, is connected by important shipping canals with the Don River (and thus the Black Sea) and with the Baltic Sea, with branch canals to Northern Dvina and to the White Sea.