What is the correct spelling for HVOR?
This word (Hvor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HVOR
- avow The extreme Puritans therefore began to feel for the Old Testament a preference, which, perhaps, they did not distinctly avow even to themselves; but which showed itself in all their sentiments and habits.
- ever But why don't we ever see him?
- favor Is this, or anything like this, asked in favor of any human creature in Ireland?
- hair He threw his arms out before him as if to push the thought away from him and ran his fingers through his hair and over his face.
- havoc After making general havoc of railroad stock and Rebel stores, we started in the direction of Gordonsville, but having ascertained that a force of Rebels much larger than our own occupied the place, we turned northward, and reached our old camp at midnight, having marched upward of eighty miles in thirty hours.
- hear Do you hear me-go!"
- heir In short, Bouilhet's heir will get very little money.
- hero But the hero did not retreat one step.
- herr You won't find herr .
- hob Robert, who did not intend to be called Hob any more, took from his pouch some coarse bread and cheese and began munching it, for by the sun it was the dinner-hour-nine o'clock.
1 words made from the letters HVOR
3 letter words made from HVOR:rho.