What is the correct spelling for HWHEN?
This word (Hwhen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HWHEN
- hahn Wallie might have refused to perform an errand so menial, but his worship of Hahn made him glad of any service, however humble.
- han But folk han to trust us a bit for their stuff, dunnot yo see,-or else it would be 'Wo-up!
- haven It was clearly demonstrated by Professor Newton, of New Haven , U.S.A., that the observed facts would be explained if the meteors moved in any one of these paths, but that they could not be explained by any other hypothesis.
- heathen "I remember how su'prised he looked an' how his face lit up, like he was hearin' English in a heathen land.
- helen "Oh, I begin to see," said Helen .
- hen There is dinner for four, and supper for four, and soup for four in this old hen !
- hone As for grain, or vegetable filling of any kind, there is hone in Persia, except the small lot I have on hand, which will be disposed of in limited quantities for ready money.
- horn Didn't you hear my horn ?
- hun Is not that your very Hun ?
- hyena Bhanah, we'll put that hope into Nels, against when he hears a hyena .
- hymen You shall hear Hymen -Cupids-not a cold machine; it is an organ alaif!
- hyphen Bagehot called it a hyphen that joins, a buckle that fastens, the executive and legislative together; and in another place he speaks of it as a committee of Parliament chosen to rule the nation.
- when Where were you when you saw him?
- Heine Heine in the same number has thought it necessary to make some of his rhymed jokes at my expense with his usual spirit.
- HON E. S. Hanshaw, The Mind's Picture Gallery; Hon .
- Cohen Edward Lyttelton, D.D., and Chapman Cohen .