What is the correct spelling for HX?
This word (Hx) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HX
- ax I need to sharpen my ax before I start chopping wood for the fireplace.
- BX My neighbor BX keeps the Bermuda gardens neat.
- ex I bumped into my ex at the coffee shop yesterday and it was incredibly awkward.
- H The H-bomb is considered one of the most destructive weapons ever invented.
- ha Ha, I can't believe I forgot my keys again.
- he He was always fascinated by the stars and spent countless hours studying astronomy.
- hex She holds hex bolts in her hand.
- hf He had to hf up to the attic to get the ladder.
- hg Hg is the chemical symbol for mercury, a silvery metal that is liquid at room temperature.
- hi I always say "hi" to my neighbors when I see them.
- hm "Hm, I'm not sure if I should order the pizza or the salad for lunch."
- hq The company's headquarters, or hq, are located in downtown Manhattan.
- hr The doctor wants to see your HR.
- HS HS is an abbreviation commonly used to describe high school.
- HT I am headed to the grocery store to get HT milk.
- hz The speaker's sound frequency is measured in hertz (Hz).
- ox I rode the ox down the farm lane.
- RX My prescription for RX drugs is being filled at the nearby pharmacy.
- tx She tried to tx the sarcasm with a smile.
- X I need a new X-box.