What is the correct spelling for HYAVE?
This word (Hyave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HYAVE
- halve 181. Whatever the pecuniary charge, I suggest that it is absolutely necessary for Ireland in the future to control both payment and policy, and she might find it in her best interest, with due notice and due regard to present interests, to halve the scale of pensions.
- have Why-he could not have told.
- heave The bed seemed to heave , the room flamed with terror.
- heaver We lay on our oars then, both boats ready for another row, with the skipper and seine-heaver in each standing on top of the seine and watching for the fish to show again.
- heavy An' Dorn was heavy , powerful, an' fast.
- hive Wait a moment, while I get the hive underneath."
- Hove By-and-by the chimneys of the house hove in sight among the ridges, and he ran toward it.