What is the correct spelling for HYEENA?
This word (Hyeena) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HYEENA
- haying "I want to know the men who think the great thoughts of the world," she said once as they lay under the beeches on the hillside, far above the haying field.
- helen 18. Mary is not as pretty as Helen .
- helena Helena, knowing that it was her lot to marry, naturally felt some interest in the habit.
- hen What you doin' heah, robbin' white folks' hen -roos'?
- henna She was not permitted to use any of the various cosmetics treasured in the brass box with its many divisions that was her own special property; the rouge, sandal-wood paste, saffron powder, lip-salve, henna and the sweet atta of rose.
- hernia The animal lies down on the side where the hernia exists and stretches out his hind feet in a backward direction.
- hoyden Nor, on the other hand, does he care for the country hoyden , whose mind and person have never risen above the cheese-tub, with red hands, awkward gait, loud voice, and limited conversation.
- hyena They pretended to be rale glad to see me, perticularly Stantin; but he needn't try to deceeve me, for under them spectacles of his I see a pair of hyena eyes.
- hymen The torch that Hymen carried had no golden flame, but sent out pungent black smoke that made their eyes water.
- hymn Otherwise this hymn would have left one no space to breathe in.
- hyphen It gives a rill sensation of a hyphen .
- yen No man with such admirable qualities would come so far away for only 40 yen a month!
- Hying Thou, proud man, look upon yon starry vault, Survey the countless gems which richly stud The night's imperial chariot;-Telescopes Will show thee myriads more innumerous Than the sea sand;-each of those little lamps Is the great source of light, the central sun Round which some other mighty sisterhood Of planets travel, every planet stock'd With Hying beings impotent as thee.
- Hyenas If you should afterwards bury him in the sand, the hyenas will dig him out; the pursuers will find his bones and will know that we did not cross the Nile but made off in this direction.
- Hayden J. A. Hayden , 11 W. L. Hodge, 120 Ill.
- Heine "Old Heine was scared out of his wits," said another lad.
- Helene Helene and Blake sleep just across the hall and we leave the doors wide open.
- Hanna The first is in East Seventeenth Street, just in back of the Hanna Larchmont.