What is the correct spelling for HYGEN?
This word (Hygen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HYGEN
- gen In September 1779 Gen .
- haven Cross Ringabella haven mooncarole.
- hegel This Hegel calls the Idea, and he defines Beauty as the expression of the Idea to sense.
- helen I brought this note of yours back, Miss Helen .
- hen "There are things I know and things I don't know," said the Little Red Hen , "but I know we are near the place we started from."
- hogan When he reached his office, he found Violet Hogan working at her desk.
- hoyden Yours, if his own, unfortunate Hoyden , instead of Hedon.
- huge The huge beast was turning his eyes in every direction, as if searching for the object of his fury!
- huygens Earlier, in 1657, Huygens independently had invented and patented the pendulum clock, which rapidly came into use for the measurement of time.
- hyena Well, there was Jimmy in the sternsheets, in a white yachting suit-Me with my hyena pants, and Jenny in her leopard-skin dress!"
- hygiene It is absolutely essential to maintain the highest standards of hygiene to prevent attack by insects.
- hymen But most of all we were proud of Solomon Hymen , our Major and our Mayor of Troy.
- hymn It is the beautiful children's hymn , "Shepherd of Tender Youth."
- hyphen He belonged by birth to the haute aristocratie, and believed that the use of a hyphen made this fact plain to the members of the middle classes with whom he came in contact.
- Hayden See valuable observations on this subject in Hayden , Preliminary Report on Geological Survey of Wyoming, 1870, pp.
- huger The feelings excited by the assurance that this was indeed Lafayette, Huger never to his dying day forgot.