What is the correct spelling for HYJENE?
This word (Hyjene) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HYJENE
- gene Gene Sullivan (April 21, 1931 – February 21, 2002) was an American basketball coach and collegiate athletic director.
- hackney When she went away, I called a hackney -coach for her, and getting behind it, went home with her to her lodgings.
- haven Haven't you been, too, Why-Not?
- helen I thought the person was a waiter, and never looked at him," said Helen , with provoking indifference.
- hellene He describes a visit which he paid to Goethe, than whom in form and mind and principle no more perfect Hellene ever lived in Hellas itself.
- hen On account of the large size of the eggs the hen should not be depended upon to turn them and this should be done by hand once or twice daily.
- hogan It is sent by Mr. Richard Hogan as the personal experience of his sister, Mrs. Mary Murnane.
- hone And how do you know, with the comforts I've towld,- Och hone ! widow machree,- But you're keeping some poor fellow out in the cowld, Och hone ! widow machree! With such sins on your head, Sure your peace would be fled; Could you sleep in your bed Without thinking to see Some ghost or some sprite, That would wake you each night, Crying "Och hone ! widow machree!"
- hoyden No flirting nor coquetting; no gambling of old ladies nor hoyden chattering and romping of young ones; no self-satisfied struttings of wealthy gentlemen with their brains in their pockets; nor amusing conceits and monkey divertisements of smart young gentlemen with no brains at all. On the contrary, the young ladies seated themselves demurely in their rush-bottomed chairs and knit their own woollen stockings, nor ever opened their lips excepting to say Yah, Mynheer, or Yah ya, Vrouw, to any question that was asked them, behaving in all things like decent, well-educated damsels.
- huygens The observations of Richer in South America, the theoretical discussions of Newton and Huygens , and the measurements of degrees of latitude in Peru and Sweden demonstrated that the earth is an oblate spheroid.
- hyena It'll do him no harm to be locked up a bit-hyena like that.
- hygiene My reading, at this time, centered on hygiene .
- Hayden I left them to the people up on the avenue-to Mr. Hayden and his kind that like to work in dim surroundings-I was always strong for a bright light on my food.
- Hockney The collection was created in 2014 and contains over 180 works of art by painters including Iain Andrews, Claudia Böse, Julian Brown, Simon Burton, Simon Carter, Lucy Cox, Pen Dalton, Alan Davie, Nathan Eastwood, Tracy Emin, Lucian Freud, Terry Greene, Su
- Heine Here he learned by heart considerable portions of the poems of Heine , neglected to return the call of the rector, and bored himself profusely.
- Helene To-day Helene Lange and her associates are contending with the schoolmasters, who desire to keep the management of girls' schools in their own hands.