What is the correct spelling for HYKSOS?
This word (Hyksos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HYKSOS
- hooks Baited reelers set their hooks Tuck their heads beneath the high grass And lie and wait beside the brooks – Margery by counting crows
- Houses My Recena Houses, Jackson Houses, Webster Houses How that sound to you mouses? – Baddest M. C. by Kool Keith
- Hocks The quantity of grape sugar generated in these Northern German latitudes being far from large, both hocks and moselles invariably need a small addition of saccharine, previous to their being put into bottle, to insure the requisite effervescence, whereas in the Champagne the practice of adding sugar with this object is not the uniform rule.
- Horses Every Colonus lad or lass discourses Of that oar and of that bit; Summer and winter, day and night, Of horses and horses of the sea, white horses. – Colonus' Praise by William Butler Yeats
- hacks Delightful task, the driving of these lame hacks!
- hugs Now we can get past the mean mugs and get to the slugs To the greivance and the cryin' and the intimate hugs – Hailie's Revenge by Eminem
- hogs Where we keeping hogs in our dormitory?
- hassocks I was always watching the canons crossing the cathedral green, counting the strokes of the cathedral bell, listening to the cawing of the cathedral rooks, smelling the cathedral smell of cold stone, wet umbrellas and dusty hassocks, looking up at the high tower and wondering whether anywhere in the world there was anything so grand and fine.
- husks The worker who husks the ear is naturally accustomed to make his hand and finger movements while his eyes are fixed on them.
- hoaxes Most of the arithmetical feats of trained animals are hoaxes regulated by their sense of smell, sight, touch and taste.
- HAGS "At one time we came upon a sight I would gladly have spared her-the spectacle of some wrinkled hags strangling a dog by the light of a fire.
- harks Yet there was a certain fascination about his face and bearing that appealed to the spark of the primitive in women; that last lingering cell that harks fondly back to men in the raw.
- hikers It was through the Potomac Appalachian Trail Club that this link in the trail was included in the Skyline Drive and they maintain locked shelters for hikers along the way within the park.