What is the correct spelling for HYLYYM?
This word (Hylyym) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HYLYYM
- halm It was the first mate, Von Halm , on his way to the bridge.
- halma We began with "Spadille," we ended with "Halma" and "Snap," for parliament points.
- haulm That we may, in time, come to have not an occasional stiff haulm with a big ear, but a whole crop of them, must be the prayer of all who believe in education and race-progress.
- helium I use my talents to balance and to rise like helium Using love to find that happy medium – World by The Pharcyde
- helm And left it; and his annals too behold, How to a minion first he gave the helm; How grew upon his heart a thirst for gold, The beggar's vice, which can but overwhelm – Vision of Judgment, The by george gordon, lord byron
- hilum Hilum: The scar left where the seed was attached to the seed-stalk.
- Holm My name is Holm .
- Halim Well, three days ago Ebn Ezra came, and there came with him, too, Halim Bey, the Egyptian, who had brought the letters to us from Cairo.
- Hallam The skies above and the prospect before him are no longer what they used to be, when Hallam was by.
- Halima "As she will be in my company," said Halima , "there will be no harm in her being in the house of my parents, or conversing with them.
- Hilma Birger is the best brother any girl could have; but he isn't like a sister, and that is what you are to me, Hilma .
- Hulme Mr. Hulme seconded the motion, and it was carried unanimously; upon which we returned to Mr. Cobbett's, and were the first to communicate the result of that select assembly which was got up privately, and from which it was intended that we should have been totally excluded.
- Helma "Guess not," says I. "This is Helma , late of London, just now at large.
- Haleema And Salim Awad, staring into a place that was high and distant, beyond the gaudy, dirty ceiling of the little back room of Nageeb Fiani's pastry-shop near the Battery, saw again the form of Haleema , Khouri's star-eyed daughter, floating in a cloud, compassionate and glorious.