What is the correct spelling for HYMAN?
This word (Hyman) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for HYMAN
- haman Subsequently Haman poisons his mind with calumnies about a loyal, industrious section of his subjects.
- herman Inspector Herman shot a covert glance at Dillon before replying and the commissioner hastened to reassure him, "I have told Mr. Garrick that she was one of our best stool pigeons and had been working on the gambling cases."
- human Now, it seems to me that it's just the same with the human family.
- humane He asked respect and humane treatment for women, and undoubtedly manifested a desire for a better condition of affairs than he in his lifetime had been able to establish.
- hymen The third part began with the appearance of Orpheus leading Hymen , to whom he sang praises, accompanying himself on the lyre.
- hymn After about twenty minutes, he ceased, saying, "We will now sing a hymn ."
- Lyman Jethro was not afraid of Lyman , and he had a mortgage on the six-horse team, and on the farm and the cider mill.