What is the correct spelling for HYOME?
This word (Hyome) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HYOME
- ham Salis drew his chair up again, picked up the fork, raised the piece of brown ham once, set it down, and then took up his cup and sipped the coffee, with his face resuming its unruffled aspect. They gave him Tea, and Cakes, and Jam, And slices of delicious Ham, – Jim by Hilaire Belloc
- hem She stooped, lifted the wide hem of her black calico skirt, and proceeded to pick out the stitches which held it securely. As I adjusted each hem I keep on dazzling them – Dressing Them Up by Unknown Author
- home For me, why should I wish to roam? This spot is my paternal home, – Oak and The Broom, The: A Pastoral Poem by William Wordsworth
- homey It would be good to have a windmill within ear-shot of the house, he mused; its squeaking would ease Martha with a homey sound.
- hum Very far away I heard cannon-so far away that the hum of the cannonade was no louder than the panting of our horses on the white hill-road, and I could hear it only when the carriage stopped at intervals.
- hume No one hath protracted the life of Shakespeare beyond 1616, except Mr. Hume; who is pleased to add a year to it, in contradiction to all manner of evidence.
- humor Whether it be due to lack of a sense of humor or to a profound conviction of truth, is indifferent to our purpose.
- yam They next proceeded to Christian, who was working at his yam-plot, and shot him.
- Haymow From the bridges, and particularly from the stone bridge of Notre Dame-while they lay safe in that locked room, and Tignonville crouched in his haymow-Huguenots less fortunate were being cast, bound hand and foot, into the Seine.
- Him But I should like to see him."
- HMM "Hmm," Malone said, feeling that he ought to be saying something.