What is the correct spelling for HYUM?
This word (Hyum) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for HYUM
- ham If not-the sooner you look after that ham the better."
- harm I'll promise him he'll come to no harm.
- helm "Steady it is," answered the man at the helm.
- hem Presently Vic slipped quietly in to me, in the new blue dressing-gown which was to have been mine, only when she saw it finished, she wanted it, and had four inches taken up above the hem.
- hm "Hm-m-m," Dorothy said slowly.
- yam We had been able to introduce several useful plants into the Cape; amongst others the South American Yam, which, owing to the quality of the potatoes and their great fluctuations in price, will eventually be very serviceable to the colonists, more especially for the use of whalers.