What is the correct spelling for I''VE?
This word (I''ve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for I''VE
- av An' thin Garnett, who didn't know av his skipper's diviltry, sware vengeance on th' husband who deserted her, fer she ware gentil and kind wid th' men forrads.
- aver But the tombs are faithfully sealed; and, when again opened, after several months, perhaps, the olfactory nerves are not absolutely staggered-possibly a dull smeller may honestly aver, that he perceives nothing-what then?
- dive I had, once or twice before, heard a tone as repulsive-a female dive-keeper hectoring her wretched white slaves.
- ire Turn your steps-and check your ire, Yield to peace the mourning day!
- Ava 'Stevison's mouth was tremblin' like a bairn's as he took his favouryte up, for there was blood on his lower breast feathers, but Stingo wasn't touched ava, an' grandfeythor, puffed oot wi' pride, claps a bit mair o' the fam'ly property on to his champion.
- Ave Ave. N. E. 1897.