What is the correct spelling for I'CE?
This word (I'ce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for I'CE
- ace And the ace-how many times did it win?
- am maddened
- ce "'Tis strange, that, n'es-ce pas?
- dice Or is it true," and he moved his hand as if shaking a dice-box.
- iced When all were supplied with tea, coffee, or iced drinks, to their liking, conversation flowed again.
- ices It's his party to-night, and he's to have champagne and ices.
- ire Hereupon I besought him first to grant me a hearing for a few words; but he waved me away in ire, and signed to Ursula, who hung on his arm, and she set her lips tight when he presently with wrathful eyes whispered somewhat in her ear whereof I believed I could guess the intent.