What is the correct spelling for I'CE?
This word (I'ce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for I'CE
- ace And the ace-how many times did it win?
- ce "'Tis strange, that, n'es-ce pas?
- dice Or is it true," and he moved his hand as if shaking a dice-box.
- ice And cool like ice Sometimes she gets ruse, Sometimes she gets nice – She's On It by beastie boys
- iced When all were supplied with tea, coffee, or iced drinks, to their liking, conversation flowed again.
- icy They Lookin At My Jewls And They See A Player Icy They Kick It Like They Cool But I Can Tell They Wanna Fight Me – Th3y Lik3 M3 by Shop Boyz
- ire Hereupon I besought him first to grant me a hearing for a few words; but he waved me away in ire, and signed to Ursula, who hung on his arm, and she set her lips tight when he presently with wrathful eyes whispered somewhat in her ear whereof I believed I could guess the intent.
- nice He is very nice.
- rice You know how wretched the rice harvest has been."
- vice When we enter there all the present must disappear alike,-virtue and vice, thought and sense.
- I've I've known such as she before.
- Lice And then the farmer buys it, and now he wants to live there-we poor lice have prepared the way for him!
- Mice Were she and the children the mice, she wondered.
- ices It's his party to-night, and he's to have champagne and ices.