What is the correct spelling for I'DE?
This word (I'de) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for I'DE
- aide Fancying that the Duc de Berri was ready to land in France, he despatched his aide de camp Savary, in disguise, attended by gendarmes, to watch the Duke's landing at Biville, near Dieppe.
- bide Run away from her, and come and bide with us.
- de Ah, her was sick in de throat!
- die Were I to move I should die .
- hide Not long after the stars went inside of the house where they were, and they said to Aponitolau, "Do not hide from us, Aponitolau.
- i'd I thought I'd let you do that.
- ice She was of the cold and ice , of the white death and lies!
- ida Rescued and brought up by a shepherd, he lived a simple shepherd's life on Mount Ida .
- idea "Why, the idea that he meant anything never entered my mind.
- ire Other appointments of able French Canadians to prominent public positions evoked the ire of the Tories, then led by the Sherwoods and Sir Allan MacNab, who had taken a conspicuous part in putting down the rebellion of 1837-8. Sir Charles Bagot, however, persevered in his policy of attempting to stifle racial prejudices and to work out the principles of responsible government on broad national lines.