What is the correct spelling for I'LD?
This word (I'ld) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for I'LD
- gild That ought to gild the pill for you!
- i'd I thought I'd begin by asking you to afternoon tea to-morrow.
- il Fassola says that the painter of the chapel was "il Fiamenghino."
- ilk I fancy that Beaufort and his ilk will be amazed at many things shortly.
- ill "Oh, father's never ill ," the girl answered.
- lid Why, here's the lid ; but it don't take off, you know.
- mild The next day is Sunday, and there is mild excitement in Coniston.
- old And perhaps, who could say, Antony might yet need her, might come to her some day and say "Beatrice," with the old voice.
- wild His story was so wild I didn't believe it.
- ID The throut squeeled all as one as a Christian crathur, and, my dear, you'd think the sojer id split his sides laughin'-for he was a harden'd villian; and when he thought one side was done, he turns it over to fry the other; and what would you think?