What is the correct spelling for I'MAGE?
This word (I'mage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for I'MAGE
- age Youth is so helpless in the clutches of old age ! Paulina - my father says to act my age Paulina - as I single handedly turn the page – Paulina by no doubt
- iago And just as clearly as Cassio is Shakespeare, the lyric poet, so is Iago , at first, the embodiment of Shakespeare's intelligence.
- image He is already too bring for my senses to support, and with his image pressing on my heart, it is mercy to let me shrink from his glorious presence."
- imagery He fully realized that if the faith of the people was to be saved in this crisis a definite hope, expressed in objective imagery , must be set before them.
- imagine Do you imagine that she would go with me?
- midge A man of noble birth, ruined by drink, an ailing, pitiable creature, used to come to translate the foreign correspondence in the office; the clerks used to call him a midge , and put salt in his tea.