What is the correct spelling for I'VA?
This word (I'va) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for I'VA
- diva Liar, she thought again as she kissed her hand to Diva, who was looking gloomily out of the window. You not a dime peice you a diva Take it from me you can be the – Girl Like U by Snoop Dogg
- ia Low tide was at sunrise, and warmed with my fruit and coffee, and the happy ia ora na, Maru!
- ida Ida kissed her again on the brow.
- ira "Vana sine viribus ira," quoted the Cardinal, and of a verity it seemed that not a man was likely to stir in Germany in his behalf, now that so deep a gloom had descended upon his cause.
- iv 97. Supposed attitude towards Reform, iv.
- iva On one of the front benches sat Iva Le Bougeois, with a pair of crutches resting beside her on the arm of the seat, and her hands folded in her lap.
- ivy Forgive me, it was the ivy."
- siva Yes; he is a White Priest of Siva.
- va En dem discipel va hem briebi na hem.
- viva Viva to havoc and confusion!
- Ava Aye, qu ava it is.
- I've "It's a good thing I've found you.
- Ova And afterwards he adds 'nidificat in paludibus alpinis: ova ponit, 3-5.' It does not appear from Kramer that woodcocks breed at all in Austria: but he says 'Avis haec septentrionalium provinciarum aestivo tempore incola est; ubi plerumque nidificat.
- Via For instance, in a statuary's shop in the Via Sistina there is a large yellow cat, which I one day saw dressing the hair of the statuary's boy.
- Ivan Do you know, Ivan Andreievitch, I feel to-day as though I would live for ever!..."
- Eva As it was against the rules to bring dogs into the Town Hall, the doorkeeper tried to stop her, but without paying the slightest attention to him, she took Els by the hand, beckoned to Eva, and was turning to leave the path leading to the market-place.
- Ila In 1882 three colleges formed a league called the Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association (ILA), which four other colleges soon joined.
- Ina He was thinking of Keeko, he was thinking of Uncle Steve, and he was thinking of An-ina.
- IPA Shishmaref (/ˈʃɪʃmərɛf/ SHISH-mə-ref; Inupiaq: Qigiqtaq, IPA: [qeʁeqtɑq]; Russian: Шишмарёв, IPA: [ʂɨʂmɐˈrʲɵf]) is a city in the Nome Census Area, Alaska, United States.
- IVS Absolute Beginners (Dub Mix)" – 5:42 12": Virgin VSG 838–12 (UK) "Absolute Beginners (Full Length Version)" – 8:00 "Absolute Beginners (Dub Mix)" – 5:42 issued in a gatefold sleeve 12": EMI America SPRO 9623 (US) "Absolute Beginners (Edited Version)" – 4:46 "Absolute Beginners (Full Length Version)" – 8:00 includes exclusive "edited version" Download: EMI iVS 838 (UK) "Absolute Beginners" – 5:36 "Absolute Beginners (Full Length Version)" – 8:00 "Absolute Beginners (Dub Mix)" – 5:42 Download: Amazon.