What is the correct spelling for I'VER?
This word (I'ver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for I'VER
- aver "I am free to aver that you are right and that I am wrong, prince," the chamberlain said.
- diver They laughed, and Rick explained, "That's what makes a safe diver.
- eve He had noticed it often in the past, and always on the eve of some tragic event.
- ever How ever shall I make it up to him?
- fiver I tell you what, I will give you a fiver after it's all over, because I shall want you to swear to it perhaps in evidence afterwards."
- giver A light-giver, I think, in more than a merely material sense.
- iv 26 367 Colombe's Birthday 1844 iv.
- iva "I shall propose that you take the chair," said Iva.
- ives To own the truth, honest Aby, after reading your letter, I had ordered the chaise to the door to come down again; but Anna St. Ives would not hear of it, so I was obliged to yield.
- ivy Mr. Ivy, will you chain him up, please?...
- liver My word for it, it's liver!..."
- over Come over here, sir.
- river Did Richard Kildene ever tell you he had pushed his cousin over the bluff into the river?
- Ave I make my way towards Croin, Octave.
- I've "Well, that's the first I've heard about that.