What is the correct spelling for IAD?
This word (Iad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for IAD
- aid "Tell me," he said, "how can I aid you in the object for which I came here?
- bad 5991. Was that after a bad year?
- cad He told himself that he was behaving, mentally, like a cad.
- dad "Dad did water them this morning.
- fad The following verses voiced the plan of the party and notified the guests: Invitation to a Shower Apples, apples everywhere Will doubtless make up half the fare On Elsie's future menu pad, As they are Elsie's greatest fad.
- gad Gad and Nathan, with whom David and Solomon took counsel, were men of this style and tone.
- i'd I'd like to know just what is really going on.
- ia 6468. Did you get that money from Maria?
- ida Ida now is one of the oldest inhabitants and has a front room.
- lad Yes, I've seen him ride, but only once, when he was a bit of a lad.
- mad My dear, you'll hear nothing, and they'll only think you mad.
- pad On the way back she passed over a frog, a big, sober, sleepy fellow, waiting on a lily-pad for his sun-bath.
- rad Rad wanted to sweep the hall, and Koku insisted he was to do it.
- sad When she herself had stopped laughing, she added: "Take this sad message to old Wansutis.
- tad Asking where the boys were, and being ushered upstairs she came upon Tad, who instantly called out: "Oh, say, we've got a circus in the attic.
- wad For a half hour his positions changed restlessly on the wad of clothes.
- Had He had to do it."
- Ind "It's all right, Millikins," Bindle would say, "Charlie's goin' to win the war, an' we're all goin' to be proud of 'im," and Millie would smile at her uncle with moist eyes, and give that affectionate squeeze to his arm that Bindle would not have parted with for the rubies of Ind.
- Ian The exquisite beauty of her moral nature not only attracted Marian to this truly amiable woman, but filled her with reverence, and the friendship then commenced was only ended by death.
- IPAD x, files that are created using the Captivate Draft application on the iPad.
- ID 88. Spongilla crassissima, id.