What is the correct spelling for IALSO?
This word (Ialso) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IALSO
- alas Alas that we should see the day when we cannot reject the aid!
- also While some distinctions between these words and phrases will appear to the careful student, yet in practise the choice between them is largely to secure euphony and avoid repetition. The words fall into two groups; as well as, besides, in addition, too, withal, simply add a fact or thought; also (all so), in like manner, likewise, similarly, affirm that what is added is like that to which it is added. As well follows the word or phrase to which it is joined. We can say the singers as well as the players, or the players, and the singers as well.
- Halos Great bergs loomed up in the radiant distance, and reflecting silver-shimmering halos, seemed to me as the silver-winged ghosts of those who died in this region and who were borne alone on the wind and air.
- Oils Testtubes and Tesla coils, clockwork brain 'n' glowing oils, – The Secret Life Of Dr Calgori by Abney Park
- ills Antonio endeavoured to comfort and reassure him; but the poor alchymist had for once awakened to a consciousness of the worldly ills that were gathering around him, and had sunk into despondency.
- awls One pack contained all that remained of the tea, currants, and raisins, which were saved from the fire, and two pairs of boots, the only ones the Brothers had; and the other was filled with oddments, such as files, gimlets, ragstone, steel, weighing machine, awls , tomahawks, American axes, shoeing tools, and a number of things "that they could not do without," but perhaps the most important loss was that of the spade, to which they had many times been indebted for water.
- AILS Misting ails Cresting waves wail Of essence in the presence of armored exhale Shifting sails – Phantom Limb Pain by Donny Brook
- EARLS Godwine and three other earls summoned their followers and demanded the surrender of Eustace, but the frightened king sent for the Northern Earls Siward, Leofric, and Ralph, bidding them bring a force strong enough to keep Godwine in check.
- ILLUS Jackets in Full Color Illus trations in Color Colored End Papers, Illus .