What is the correct spelling for IAN?
This word (Ian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for IAN
- an The only way to silence an idea is to answer it.
- ban He divined that he was not seriously under the ban of her displeasure.
- can I think you can do it now....
- fan "Well, they couldn't have walked off," said Fan; "somebody may have taken them while you were unconscious.
- han Han. I, sir, I go; my mistresse dogs the banket and I dog her.
- ia Names: conventional long form: Territory of French Polynesia conventional short form: French Polynesia local long form: Territoire de la Polynesie Francaise local short form: Polynesie Francaise Digraph: FP Type: overseas territory of France since 1946 Capital: Papeete Administrative divisions: none (overseas territory of France); there are no first-order administrative divisions as defined by the US Government, but there are 5 archipelagic divisions named Archipel des Marquises, Archipel des Tuamotu, Archipel des Tubuai, Iles du Vent, and Iles Sous-le-Vent note: Clipperton Island is administered by France from French Polynesia Independence: none (overseas territory of France) National holiday: National Day, Taking of the Bastille, 14 July (1789) Constitution: 28 September 1958 (French Constitution) Legal system: based on French system Suffrage: 18 years of age; universal Executive branch: chief of state: President Francois MITTERRAND (since 21 May 1981); High Commissioner of the Republic Michel JAU (since NA February 1992) head of government: President of the Territorial Government of French Polynesia Gaston FLOSSE (since 10 May 1991); Deputy to the French Assembly and President of the Territorial Assembly Jean JUVENTIN (since NA November 1992); Territorial Vice President and Minister of Health Michel BUILLARD (since 12 September 1991) cabinet: Council of Ministers; president submits a list of members of the Assembly for approval by them to serve as ministers Legislative branch: unicameral Territorial Assembly: elections last held 17 March 1991 (next to be held March 1996); results - percent of vote by party NA; seats - (41 total) People's Rally for the Republic (Gaullist) 18, Polynesian Union Party 12, New Fatherland Party 7, other 4 French Senate: elections last held 24 September 1989 (next to be held September 1998); results - percent of vote by party NA; seats - (1 total) party NA French National Assembly: elections last held 21 and 28 March 1993 (next to be held NA March 1998); results - percent of vote by party NA; seats - (2 total) People's Rally for the Republic (Gaullist) 2 Judicial branch: Court of Appeal, Court of the First Instance, Court of Administrative Law Political parties and leaders: People's Rally for the Republic (Tahoeraa Huiraatira), Gaston FLOSSE; Polynesian Union Party includes Te Tiarama, Alexandre LEONTIEFF, and Pupu Here Ai'a Te Nuneao Ia Ora, Jean JUVENTIN; New Fatherland Party (Ai'a Api), Emile VERNAUDON; Polynesian Liberation Front (Tavini Huiraatira), Oscar TEMARU; Independent Party (Ia Mana Te Nunaa), James SALMON; other small parties Member of: ESCAP (associate), FZ, ICFTU, SPC, WMO Diplomatic representation in US: none (overseas territory of France) US diplomatic representation: none (overseas territory of France) Flag: the flag of France is used
- in Auctores clariores 49 In quinto banco.
- inn Between the years 1709 and 1807 the house was used as an inn.
- ion "I think, papa," Mrs. Travilla said, checking her horse to a walk as they entered the avenue at Ion, "I shall reserve my communication until my poor child has had her breakfast."
- iran established - 27-29 January 1985 aim - to promote regional cooperation in trade, transportation, communications, tourism, cultural affairs, and economic development members - (10) Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
- jan Jan, too, stood up.
- lan Philactinoposthia coneyi Hooge & Rocha, 2006 Philactinoposthia diploposthia Dörjes 1968 Philactinoposthia helgolandica Dörjes 1968 Philactinoposthia ischiae Nilsson, Wallberg & Jondelius, 2011 Philactinoposthia multipunctata Nilsson, Wallberg & Jondelius, 2011 Philactinoposthia novaecaledoniae Nilsson, Wallberg & Jondelius, 2011 Philactinoposthia pusilla (Westblad, 1946) Philactinoposthia rhammifera (Westblad, 1946) Philactinoposthia saliens (Graff, 1882) Philactinoposthia stylifera (Westblad, 1946) Philactinoposthia tenebrosa Ehlers & Doerjes 1979 Philactinoposthia viridis Dörjes 1968 Philactinoposthia viridorhabditis Dörjes 1968 Pseudactinoposthia Contains the following species: Pseudactinoposthia daena (Marcus, 1954) Pseudactinoposthia granaria Dörjes 1968 Pseudactinoposthia parva Ehlers & Doerjes 1979 Pseudactinoposthia saltans Dörjes 1968 Pseudactinoposthia sanguineum (Beklemischev, 1915) Tetraposthia Contains the following species: Tetraposthia colymbetes An der Lan 1936
- man Crawley knew his part, and paid attention to what he was told, and the great man considered that he would do, if he could only get over a certain shy awkwardness.
- nan She's coming with me," answered Nan promptly.
- pan "That is something none of us will ever know," Mr. Sweet replied, solemnly, and then, as if to change the mournful subject, he asked: "How did business pan out to-day, Teddy?"
- tan Besides"-and he laughed hoarsely-"I was safest in the tan-yard.
- van Mrs. Van Brandt's words at our last interview were murmuring in my ears-not a word of my own would come to me!
- wan "It's awful to think of every wan inside their houses an' me wanderin' about be me lone.
- xian It was northern Standard Chinese which the Manchu Bannermen spoke instead of the local dialect the Han people around the garrison spoke, so that Manchus in the garrisons at Jingzhou and Guangzhou both spoke Mandarin even though Cantonese was spoken at Guangzhou, and the Beijing dialect distinguished the Manchu bannermen at the Xian garrison from other people.
- Dan "I can understand why Dan and Peter McLay should go-just because other folk go; and I daresay there's some excitement in seeing all the folk, and that is what they like.
- Kan The hardest thing that enny man kan do iz tew fall down on the ice when it iz wet, and get up and praze the Lord.
- Ran Then Mother kissed me and ran upstairs quick.
- Ian Ian in imagination saw it, too.
- Ivan "It would never do," agreed Ivan Petrofsky.
- Ina "Something nice," Ina was sure.
- San Shelley's reference to the "Purgatorio de San Patricio" in a note to "The Cenci" shows the attention with which he read this drama.